Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good to be back...

I have started work today and am back in the Creative Office which is on Randall Street. As some of you know, I spent a half week with most of the Creative staff at a workshop in Gbarnga. They are all friendly and welcoming and honestly enjoy having me here. I like that. I am one of them, I am not a boss, or just another American, but they have accepted me, they teach me Liberian pronunciations, and have taught me the Liberian handshake, and yes every liberian knows it and uses it. I have started working on Staff Biographies and should have them finished by the middle of next week. I realize that I will remain busy for the rest of my time which will keep me from getting home sick or too worried about things back home. This is good. I do miss Texas and my friends, but I am loving the experience that I am having here.

No comments: